- Everyone has the right to live safely with water.
- Everyone has the right to enjoy water safely.
- Everyone has the right to know how to safely help someone in difficulty.
We work with communities to:
- Identify and reduce water risks in daily life and in disasters.
- Provide water safety advice & education to everyone.
- Provide first aid, CPR and water rescue training.
We do this because
- In Low and Middle Income Countries, vulnerable people are most exposed to the dangers of water.
- Knowledgeable communities are safer around water.
- We believe in a world where help is always available.
We are applying the Core Humanitarian Standard across our work.