Nile Swimmers Principles
- Everyone has the right to safe access to water.
- Everyone has the right to enjoy water safely.
- Everyone has the right to know how to safely help someone in difficulty.
We train local community leaders to
- Work with their community to identify safe areas to access water.
- Provide water safety advice & safe swimming lessons to everyone.
- Provide first aid, CPR and water rescue training.
We do this because
- In Low Income Countries, people are regularly exposed to the dangers of water.
- The ability to swim makes people safer around water.
- We believe in a world where help is always available.