Without our amazing partners and supporters, we would not be able to do the work that we do.
Our Kosti refugee camps project was funded by:
$10000 (USD) from UNICEF Sudan in partnership with the Ministry of Social Welfare.
Our project with the Civil Defence was funded by:
The Federal Ministry of the Interior.
The Khartoum International Community School have made an in-kind donation of over $12000 (USD) worth of printed materials to support our Aquatic Survival Programme.
Our Aquatic Survival Programme in schools project was funded by:
€15000 (EUR) from The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation
and the follow-up programme was funded with:
$1500 (USD) from Dr Martin Hedstrom III Memorial Awards
We would also like to thank our amazing community fundraisers – all of YOU.
- Rebecca Sindall – who saw the Dart 10k for us.
- Shaun Bater – who swam the end to end of Coniston Water for us.
- Mike, Abby, Tom, and Dan – who raced the full length of Wales for us.
- Conrad Foote – who stopped drinking alcohol for October for us.
- Donna, Pauline, Sally & Elizabeth – who swam the Great North Swim in Windermere for us.
- Alex & Alice who asked for donations to us instead of wedding gifts.
- Sarah and the London Lido swimmers who have swam every month for us.
We are very grateful for support from: